Sunday 11 May 2014

Fighting procrastination: Do not force yourself to do something you don't want and/or you don't need to do...

As I progress with my procrastination fight, I started to feel about some tasks I'm giving to myself, that some tasks are not even things I want to do... Well that's nothing unusual, we have to do a lot of tasks we don't want to do in our lives, but now I'm talking about tasks you feel that you should do, but you don't want to.

If you want to be muscular or just fit, you will have to workout and if that's really what you want, you will be less likely to procrastinate it. But if your task "workout" will be in your tasker just to fill the empty space, the chance of procrastinating it will be very high. And that will only give you bad feeling about not doing it because when you were planning that day, you told yourself to do it...

Fighting procrastination is not about spending every second of your life doing something useful... I know that it sounds so amazing - to live life to it's maximum, but your life won't be the best it can be without adeqaute rest. Without resting, you will only find yourself whining about being overworked and in need of rest later...

No comments:

Post a Comment