Friday 14 March 2014

Car with human eyes


Hey guys!

Have you ever been thinking about cars like living creatures? Were you ever imaginating how would a car look with eyes? I think that everyone did. And also, most of the cars viewed from against their front looks like they actually have faces.

I had that idea a lot of times but now I used my older macro pic of my eye and photoshoped it onto my car. Renault Megane 1.6e (1996). You could see it in previous post.



Here is the result of my work, it's only for fun, I didn't want to spend too much of a time playing with details, but it still looks good (at least to me).


And here is the picture from previous post with transparent hood, with added eyes. Also doesn't look bad.



So what do you think about it? Let me know in comments.
Thanks for viewing.
Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment