Sunday 9 March 2014

Why is my nickname JaMiskater?

Hey guys!

Some of you might ask why is my nickname JaMiskater...
I use this nickname throughout the internet approximately from 2002 - 2003 so I'm kinda used to it now.

But why JaMiskater? It's really simple.

JaMi comes from my original name Michal Jačka.
Skater because years back I loved skateboarding, I was a skateboarder and my simple nick JaMi looked weird to me so I added a skater to it.

I'm not a skater anymore, but I still use my nick in this form because there is a lot of people with names like mine (not same but somehow similiar) and they are also as unoriginal as I am ;).

Creating a web accounts/pages/blogs/emails as only JaMi was without chance most of the time.
No chance in online games login registrations even on first day after starting of new server.

And honestly, I think my nickname is still okay compared to nicknames like xxxdogxxx...

Have a perfect day guys,
bye until another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment