Friday 14 March 2014

Transparent hood

Hey guys!

Got a little bored today so I took my camera, tripod and car keys to take few photos of my car for editing in photoshop. I remembered some older picture of a car with transparent hood, so I told myself that I will try to do it too.

My car is old Renault Megané 1.6e (1996) and it's not even washed on the photo. But it still looks kinda interesting with "transparent hood".

Here's a result of my 10 - 15 min. work :)




Looks cool, doesn't it?
It's easy to do, you just need two stabilized (use tripod) pictures of your car in the same angle (better take more of them just to be sure). One with closed hood and one with opened hood. Then you simply open the one with closed hood, import second one with opened hood as a second layer and set its transparency to somewhere around 35% (depends on quality of a picture, colour of your car, light,... just play with it). And erase the opened hood and everything you don't want to  be visible from this layer.
Badum Tss and it's done.
Simple.

Okay guys, later

No comments:

Post a Comment