Sunday 9 March 2014

First content for experimenting..

HEY GUYS!

This is the first content on this blog so I'll be able to experiment with it and learn how to blog and how to edit things on blogspot.

first_content_img
1st image, just to try ;)












This blog will be here for me to share things I'll find interesting enough to blog about it. It can be everything in my life... Such as pictures, videos, music, stories, opinions, experiences...

I post some of it on my Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and even Soundcloud. You can find my profiles on even more social networks but I don't use them right now/yet.

I'll try hard not to offend anyone with my posts here. But honestly... I think it's impossible here on internet. There is always someone offended by something and someone with the same or similiar opinion...

Okay...

So let me play with settings etc. and soon I'll be adding some real content.
Hope you'll find here something at least a bit interesting.

AND I should mention that english is not my native language. So sorry about it and if you'll find some bigger mistake that will make something not understandable, please give it few seconds and let me know about it.

I'm from Czech republic, the country with it's own language I kinda hate simply because it's used only here and you can have a real problem with communication even right after you cross our borders...
So I preffer to use internet in english as much as I can without losing conections here in my country...

Okay now really bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment